COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We do not collect any Personal Information from and about you, which is the type of information that specifically identifies you personally and/or can be used alone to contact you online or offline, such as your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, photograph, precise geolocation information, credit card information and user names.
The only Personal Information collected by our apps is a unique device identifier for advertising (“advertising ID”), for example, Google Advertiser ID or Apple ID For Advertising.
We can collect some Non-personal information about you, which is information that does not identify you and cannot be used to contact you personally, including:
- information about you such as your age, non-precise geolocation information, gender, etc.
- about your device, hardware/software/firmware, screen resolution, etc.
- information about your use of the app, game progress, scores, preferred options, etc.
INFORMATION WE GET THROUGH OTHER SOURCES
If you submit information through our website or email we cannot control the type of info you submit and the privacy level of such info. See the following sections to know how we store and process such Directly-sent Information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE USE:
- to provide children (as this term is construed under GDPR in EU, COPPA in the US and the relevant applicable legislation in other jurisdictions) with reasonable contextual advertisements in the app.
- to provide non-child users that have given us consent to share their advertising IDs with our ad network partners (as further specified under Sharing of Information) for the purpose of serving them with a personalized advertisement in the app (behavioral advertising / targeted advertising).
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE USE:
- to monitor and analyze general statistics about the distribution of the app: audience, countries, devices, installs and sessions amounts, and maintain and develop the app based on this experience;
- to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the app;
PROCESSING OF DIRECTLY-SENT INFORMATION
As mentioned above we can get unregulated data and information from the users by email or through the website contact form. Mostly we ignore and do not process any Personal Information from such requests, only analyze some general feedback about our apps, complaints, and recommendations to improve the quality of our apps. But in special cases, including support requests, accidental purchases, personal data removal requests, any kind of complaints about our apps and service – we can use required Personal Information to resolve an issue and satisfy the user.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
We will store your data for as long as necessary in order to provide you with the app or otherwise fulfill the purposes as described above, unless further storage is required in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim or to comply with applicable law, including accounting rules.
Your data are deleted or anonym zed as soon as it no longer serves one of the above-mentioned purposes and in any event, no later than three (3) years after your interaction with our apps has ceased.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We disclose information about you to the following recipients only:
- Facebook Audience Network, the advertising mediation platform, in order to serve contextual advertisements from various ad networks. We share your advertising ID to the advertising mediation platform for the purpose of them serving behavioral advertisements (targeted ads) to you within the app. If you are from EEA we share your advertising ID if you have given your consent only, in accordance with the GDPR. To revoke this consent you should uninstall the app from your device.
Some of our apps are targeted directly to children that are specified in Google Play store publishing information. In such apps we do not collect, do not process and do not share any Personal Information of users, including advertising ID.
APPS FOR GENERAL AUDIENCE
We expect that children do not install and do not use our non-child-direct apps without direct parental control. So we do not collect, do not process and do not share Personal Information of child users at least without parental consent.
If you are from EEA in accordance with the GDPR we prompt you for the consent to use and share advertising ID which is your Personal Information. We also notice that children under the age 16 cannot accept this consent. In accordance with the GDPR, such processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility for the child. So if you are under the age of 16 you should ask your parents or another person responsible for you to accept or decline this consent. To revoke this consent you should uninstall the app from your device.
If it comes to our attention that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the minimum age limit, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have Personal Information from or about a child under the minimum age limit, please contact us at [email protected]
If you wish to update, correct or delete the Personal Information that we have for your child, you may do so by contacting us at [email protected]
If you have additional questions about our privacy practices related to children under the applicable minimum age, please contact us at [email protected]
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS
MAB Developers has the following contact information:
GPO 64100 Punjab, Pakistan
E-mail: [email protected]
If you wish to make a complaint about the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority.