HP Introduces New Pavilion PCs, An All-In-One Device, Computer, And Display For Professionals And Students. Many people are at home working, and companies have understood the importance of facilitating telework. This type of equipment can help them adapt to work at home.
The renewal of its AIO HP Pavilion line renews design and features in two size models, one of 24 inches and the other of 27. The brand ensures that its use serves as a television screen and a workplace for professionals and students.
Its design has been crafted with geometric shapes covering the entire bottom front with dual HP speakers and custom audio by B&O PLAY experts. The goal is to deliver a crisp, cinematic surround sound that matches the quality of the screen.
HP Elite Dragonfly
- Operating system: WINDOWS 10
- Processor: Intel® Core ™ i7 or AMD® Ryzen7 NVIDIA GeForce GTX ™ 1650 GPU
- RAM: DDR4 memory with a capacity of up to 16 GB
- Display: Screen type 24 “(Full HD) 27 “(QuadHD)
- Connect: 2 x USB 3.1 A / V data connectors Gen1 Type C HDMI-
- Price 799 euros
Another feature HP has included outdoors is a wireless charging base on which the entire monitor rests. There you can leave devices such as mobiles or watches. That is loaded with Wireless Qi and thus completes the work table.
The screen will have one quality or another depending on the size chosen. For the 24-inch model, a Full HD resolution is offered, while for the 27-inch model, the decision is QuadHD.
Inside, HP has installed a tenth-generation Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen7 processor and high-quality graphics. That is thanks to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, which is accompanied by 16GB of DDR4 memory and a 1TB hard drive.
To connect these devices with others, we find several ports, and a USB 3.1 on the side. And another behind, along with a Gen1 Type C port and an HDMI on the back. Both HP Pavilion AiO models will be available in Europe from July for € 799 and € 899, respectively.
More Detail Points
- For HP hard drives, 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. The actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB of the hard disk is reserved for system recovery software.
- Features may require software or other third-party applications to provide the described functionality.
- Quad HD (QHD) content is required to view QHD images.
- Content with that resolution is needed to see pictures in Full HD (FHD) solution.
- All features are not available in all editions or versions of Windows. To take full advantage of Windows functionality, systems may require separately purchasing or upgrading hardware, drivers, software, or updating the BIOS. Windows 10 updates automatically, and the option is always enabled. Downloading updates may be subject to Internet service provider fees and additional requirements. See https://www.microsoft.com.
- It Requires a 7th generation Intel® Core ™ processor or higher. Intel® Optane ™ Memory System Acceleration does not replace or increase system DRAM.
- The amount of memory varies depending on the configuration.
- Compatible with Android 5.0 or higher devices and iPhone with iOS 11. The Bluetooth function must be activated during setup to detect the device, and there may be charges for downloading data.
- QuadHD only available on 68.58 cm (27 “) models.
The best laptop to buy in 2021
8 Difference between video game design and video game development