Suppose you are an Android fanboy or using the android operating system and want to shift to the iPhone. If you transfer all your data on the iPhone, lime music, photos, SMS, contacts, or any other data, you can move all your data on the iPhone. You can transfer your complete data without leaving any data on Android. The important news is that moving contacts, music, photos, videos, and apps from an Android phone to an iPhone is not very simple.
How to use Apple’s Move to iOS Android app
Although there are unlimited apps in the world that are used to transfer data from Android to iOS, you can share your data, but all these files are unauthentic, and these apps are very inappropriate. But we are telling you about one of the best apps for this purpose. You can use this for the data transmutation from Android to iOS. And can use the apples to move to the iOS android app for this purpose. So transfer your SMS, photos, videos, and any other data you can share.
This app can also connect with any other device. At the same time, you can make your device associated with any other device and shift your data to any other iOS device. It will help you quickly and efficiently transfer your complete data at any method. After moving your entire data to another device, this app will remove you all set in an android phone.
How to Move Contacts from Android to iPhone
There are two significant ways to transfer contacts from Android to applicationstem. Both approaches are explained below. You can use one because both are very efficient in this work. You can quickly move your contacts from Android to iOS devices.
Transfer contacts using a Google account (accessible)
If you are using an android device, you have a google account. In this account, you have the backup of the mobile data. You all the contacts shifted over there. Your google account automatically syncs your mobile data with time. Make sure all the data and communications are available on the google account. If the connections are unavailable on the google account, then you have to Enter your Gmail account details and enable synchronization. And now, sync starts on your phone contacts and Google Contacts.
- Now open your new iPhone.
- Open the Settings app, and scroll down.
- Then you have to enter your ID (or Mail, Contacts, and Calendars in some older versions of iOS),
- Then add your Gmail account.
- You have to Make sure Contacts enabled for the account
- Now You should find that, after a few minutes,
- All of your Google contacts are on your iPhone.
Transfer contacts with a Google account (advanced)
- Turn on the iPhone
- first, you have to open the Settings of the application.
- Select Accounts & Passwords.
- Select Add Account.
- Now Select Other.
- Then you have to select Add CardDAV Account.
- Now you have to fill in all the field which appears on the screen:
- Server: Enter “google.com.”
- Fill up the User Name:
- Then, insert your google account Password.
- Description: Enter a description of the account
- At the top of your screen, select Next.
- Make sure the Contacts option setting to ON.
After completing this procedure, you must open the device’s contact app. Then the syncing will automatically be started, and your contact will be there in a few minutes.
How to transfer apps between Android and iPhone
Although there are very few ways to transfer the app from Android to iOS device, if you pay for an app on google play, then you have to use the app on iOS, then you have to spend on the app store. It is a terrible thing in the conversion. Nobody will like this type of restriction. But if you don’t want to pay for an app again and again. Then there is a piece of good news we have found an alternative to this problem. If you are shifting from Android to apple, go to the app store and write the app name if they want to buy it. Then click on the alternate. You will find your paid app free. So it is not necessary to pay for the same app again. Just use this process and make your app accessible.
How to transfer photos & videos from Android to iPhone
You can transfer your data from Android to the iPhone very efficiently. You can share your data very quickly without wasting any time your data will be assigned. The process to transfer data from Android to apple phone is ”iTune”. You can share your data on this iPhone app. Follow the instructions if you want to move your photos and videos safely. It is the easiest way to transfer data from Android to apple.
- First, attach your device to the computer.
- Make sure your computer has already installed the iTunes app. If it is not, then install it first.
- Now you have to find your android device data in the system.
- Then sync your data with iTunes.
- Now, wait for a few minutes. It takes a small-time
- Now your data is synced in iTunes, and you have to shift it to your device.
How to transfer music from Android to iPhone
There is the same process that implements to assign photos and videos. The same method is used to transfer the music to your Apple device. But there is one thing to change in the process. You must know about the audio file format because apple needs every design for the record. If you don’t have that format like Mkv, then the songs will not play on the apple phone. Although you need to convert all audio files into mp3, it can quickly transfer from Android to an apple phone.