Basically cache is used to make the better speed and the performance of the system. You can increase the performance of the system while using the system by using cache memory. In a few cases, cache goes damage or full, then what to do in that case? Because the damage cache makes your system slow and also makes you aggressive. Because the computer always the first process in the cache file then it will process your command, and it takes too much time. We will tell you what to do and what not to do in that case. Wisesofttech.com will provide you with an easy, authentic and efficient ways to windows 10 cache cleaner process.
Most of the websites are providing a way to clean the system cache. But these processes are very difficult or unauthentic. You have to clear all the cache memory from your system. For the windows 10 cache cleaner process, you just have to follow these steps which are given below.
- 1 Windows 10 Update Cache
- 2 Windows Store Cache
- 3 Windows Temporary Files Cache
- 4 Windows Browser Cache (Edge, Chrome, Firefox)
- 5 Windows Thumbnail Cache
- Windows Icon Cache
- 7 Windows System Restores Cache
These 7 points of windows 10 cache cleaner process, will make your system fast and speedy. After implementing all these processes you will that your system is performing very excellently and fast. Just these rules which are given below to make your system fast.
Windows 10 Update Cache (windows 10 cache cleaner)
First of all, you have to delete the windows 10 updated cache. The updated cache always makes interruption while the processing of the given command of the user. Once you do implement all these rules and steps, you will see that the performance of the systems drives is much better than the recent performance. The performance of the system will increase.
- First of all, go to the PC
- Then open the C drive of your system.
- Now Double click on the Windows
- Then click on the SoftwareDistribiution.
- Then uncheck the box of the hidden file.
- We will see the Download folder.
- Just delete all the files in this folder
To remove the app store cache of the windows 10 system. You just have to follow our easy and efficient method. After removing the app store cache. Your app store will perform very efficiently and speedily. This is very important to remove this cache because it impacts the app of the system.
- First of all press the “window button + R”
- A small box will appear on the left bottom of your screen.
- After this, you have to paste this key “WSReset.exe” over there.
- Then another black box will appear you don’t have to do anything
- This black box will automatically remove all the cache.
- When all cache will remove it will automatically close.
Windows Temporary Files Cache
A bug amount of temporary files is always placed in your system. These temporary also create interruption while processing of the system. But you have to delete these files from your system. Because these files nothing did in your system. And if you want to delete these files to make your system speedy. Then the process of temporary file cache delete is given below.
- Click on the start menu
- Open the “Disk Cleanup”
- A small box will appear on the screen
- Then it will ask which drive do you want to clean
- You have to Press OK will C drive
- Then it will take time to clean
- After this, you will see another box will appear you have to choose “Download file” and “Internet” just check these boxes.
- Then click on OK.
- After this, it will finally clean your temporary files in the cache
Windows Browser Cache (Edge, Chrome, Firefox)
Cleaning browser cache is one of the best cleaning caches. After cleaning this cache your overall system performances very well. It affects the full system every drive, files and folders and browsers also. We are providing the simplest method to clean the browser cache. We personally prefer you to clean this cache to make your system fast and efficient. Just follow these rules which are given below.
- Go to start menu
- Now type “Internet Options”
- Now you have to wait for a few seconds
- Then you have to press the delete button to delete the full data of browsing history.
- Now click on the OK button to finish this process.
Windows Thumbnail Cache
The windows thumbnail cache affects on all the drives of the windows. After removing this you will see that your all drives perform very well. Sometimes we can see that drives of the system take time to open. After removing this the performance of this very increase.
- Open start menu
- Now open file explorer
- Then show hidden file
- Then open C drive
- Now click on the “User”
- Now open the “username” folder
- Then open “AppData”
- Click on the “Local”
- Click on the “Microsoft”
- Then click on the “Windows”
- Now click on the “Explorer”
- After opening this select all the file and press” shift + Delete”
Windows Icon Cache
Windows icon cache is also another big interruption while processing. It decreases the performance of the cache. If you want to increase the performance of the windows 10 then follow these rules to clear this cache.
- First of all, open the C drive
- Then click on the “users”
- Now click on your windows name
- Open “AppData”
- Now open “Local’
- Now delete all the files in this location.
- After deleting all the files just restart your system.
Windows System Restores Cache
The deleting benefits of the restore cache are deleted by all the new and old files of your system. Sometimes if you delete any file of your system, but it still saves in your recycle. After implementing this process your restore cache will remove from all the places from your system.
- Go to the menu
- Then type “system”.
- Now go to the “System Protection”
- Then select “system drive”
- Then you have to click on the “configure
- After this just click on the “Delete”